The 3 that our days and lives revolve around

The 3 that our days and lives revolve around

Monday, February 22, 2010

And The Week Begins!

Well I had an epiphany the other night on how keeping this blog might be a great location to keep everyone updated on the daily activities and current pictures of the busy Wallen family. We will see how long it last but for now it seems like a good idea.

So here we go....

We kicked our week off with pouring rain - something you don't see a lot of or very often in Arizona and puts all of your days activities into a tail spin of pure chaos. It's amazing how it can send your day into a day of do we's or don't we's when it comes to all kids outdoor activities. So Mike spends his afternoon at piano class for Katie wondering do we have soccer practice or don't we up until about 30 minutes before he has to run out the door with the kids to practice he gets the hoped for email from the coach saying... "practice is cancelled." YEAH oh I mean BOO!

Now for everyone who has children in school you will completely understand this next part. As I get the call that soccer is cancelled as I'm rushing home from work secretly celebrating in my car since it's just one less thing I have to run to for the night... I come flying into the house only to get the kids to hurry up on eating their dinner that Dad has taken care of for me (thanks Mike I couldn't survive our crazy schedule without you as my partner) change my clothes from working Stephanie to mom Stephanie and out the door we head as of course Mike is working tonight and the kids are off to school with me for my PTF (Parent Teacher Fellowship) meeting. 1 1/2 hours later it's homeward bound and right to bed to start is all over again the next day...

So I don't know what tomorrow will bring other than as of right now there are no scheduled activities, but I do know that there is a plan that I will only be given insight to it when I wake in the morning... so until tomorrow and the blessings it brings.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging... I've been so bad about keeping mine up to date, but some day and some how I'll get back with it. Can't wait to see more pictures of the kids, they are all getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be great! Thanks, no guilt if it doesn't happen everyday though. Steve said this morning, "I only hope I can remember all the things I shouldn't forget", so we totally are there with you guys! love Teri

    ReplyDelete